7.23.2008

Creative Worship.

Honestly, it is very hard to blend Creativity and Worship. Although I believe that it should be done all the time, it is often quite difficult to do something to spectacular with the focus being placed on Christ and not being placed on the Creativity of the individual performer.

Which brings me to a YouTube video that I got in my e-mail this week. The following is a video of a group at a church using black lights and white gloves to animate the words of the Song. There are many reasons why I like this approach...

1. The faces are hidden. At the end of the performance, no one can take credit for any certain work or part. This allows for...

2...All attention to be focused on the Words of the song and worship of the Lord. Notice how the visuals force you to think of the words that are being sung to the Savior.

I have no idea who is responsible for this, but I think it is brilliant in many ways.

Comment on this Blog and let me know other way we can creatively give worship to the Savior...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home