7.07.2008

Get updates of the Todd Bentley Road Trip on Twitter!


Have you heard of Twitter? Twitter is like your face book status message, it allows me to send brief descriptions about what is going on as it happens from my cell phone.

SO here is the deal. Sign up for twitter. Get an account, then the updates I make can be sent to your cell phone, or e-mail as the day goes by and you can constantly be in the know. of everything we eat, people we talk to and our current location.

Why would anyone do this?

Well here is what I will be doing. On the night we go to "The Revival" I will be sending twitter updates Live from the cheap seats as I am there, so you can actually stream the event live on God.TV and get my view of what is going on. As I pick up on things the Cameras will not show you! IE the usual sick in the back, the arranged seating, the elaborate organization and mobilization of the event from a production standpoint.

All as you watch live. (If you can bear to watch it)

My twitter profile is...

http://twitter.com/thefivehundred

Marcus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home