7.07.2008

Getting ready for the Big Show.


7:30, the night before we leave to go see Todd Bentley in Lakeland.

Got stuff I need to pack up, need to make a wal-mart run, but here I am...blogging.

Last night I watched on God-TV two hours of "The Revival" for some reason, Todd never showed. I hope he comes back. It was really sad, the worship leader whose name is Roy Fields gave a very weak explanation of the Gospel, led people to a "Sinners Prayer" and sent them off to be counseled. From what I could tell it was just fake emotion and fake atmosphere leading to fake conversions.

The just of the entire message was God want's you to do cool things like lead worship for the rest of your lives. That's why I became a Christian. So I could be on stage and play guitar.

Please pray for our safety as we travel.

I have packed the following. Pray they are used to their full potential.

Several True and False Conversion CD's
Those Pink and Blue Illusion Tracts.
Why Christianity Tracts.
Million Dollar Bills.
A Bible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home