7.08.2008

As I prepare for the Trip. Time : 7:52 am

I am writing this moments before I leave for the Florida Revival. (There has to be a better word that does not stain this meeting of apostasy in Florida for a "Revival")

Anyways, I am waiting for my copy of Decisions Decisions to be ripped unto my Ipod. Yea, man that's right and Herman who...iPod size (Todd is not that Tall the he cannot be re encoded) .

I am thinking about what I am looking forward to and dreading about this event.

Looking forward to.
Sharing the True Gospel.

Not Looking Forward to.
Listening to the defenders of bentley, proclaim we are wrong and just pharisees.

Looking forward to.
Listening to hours of John Piper preaching on Suffering on the way down.

Not Looking Forward to.
Three Hours of Roy Fields horse and raspy worship music.

Looking forward to.
Showing people they are spiritually sick and in need of a savior.

Not Looking Forward to.
Those who are emotionally distressed because they were not healed.

and the list goes on. It shall be a good time! So pray for us as we travel and share the Gospel with the Lost. Pray for safety and that we bring the true words of comfort (Biblical Comfort...not Ray)

Marcus Pittman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home