7.29.2008

Surfing Flickr....

I am going to be honest, I really did enjoy the concept of Bele Chere. The whole idea of artist coming together and performing in the streets is really cool. I wish it was not so secular and pagan driven, I also wish all the Artwork was used to show the creativity of the Creator.

Anyways, I do a lot of pro photography and I even took my camera with me to the event, but did not take it out of the car because I decided I did not want to carry it around all day and was not sure of the weather.

While preaching there were several people with cameras walking around, which got me to thinking "Hey...I bet they post their Photos on the Internet"

Well what do you know. Here are some amazing photos of me and my friends sharing the Gospel at BeleChere, in Asheville NC.

The following is from a user named "AshVegas"


Tony and Shayna Denham from SeedShakers.com

Nathan Preaching.

The next group is from a very talented photographer user name 'J-Bones'






Do I bring this up to flaunt ourselves? No. I bring it up to point out the fact that we are in the YouTube Age and everything we do can be seen by many people with one click of the mouse. We need to make sure we are always accountable, everyone has a camera, everyone can have their YouTube moment, or have something taken out of Context. Keep that in mind as we share the Gospel. Our audience may not always be limited to those who are there at the moment, but the message we bring may be sent to thousands online. Yes, even taken out of context...

So be on guard preachers of the YouTube world....

To the Photographers...Thanks. Your eye is amazing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home