4.24.2008

Speechless.

For a while i have been trying to figure out how to shoot Open Air with one camera. It's pretty hard to do because you want to keep the focus on the message being preched and the crowds.

These people in Modesto, CA did it.

This is probably one of the best open air productions I have ever seen. It rivals some of the WOTM Season 1 and 2 videos. It's wonderfully edited. It really made my morning.

The preachers have so much passion and conviction. As they repatidly shout "Do You Know Him?" this is something I plan on doing when I open air.

I give it a standing ovation.



1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Kurek said...

This guy, does nothing but talk pompously about himself... The way he is preaching is HORRIBLE! It's sad that such a beautiful message is being so cheapened by such pride.




tim

April 25, 2008 at 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home