4.11.2008

Open Air Preaching - College Tour Day 3 - VCU

I admit I have not been Open Air Preaching many times, I just started at the end of last summer, and the weather in the winter makes it hard. But of all the places I have open air preached, I have never meet more people, more hecklers, and more Mormons that just out right hated the Gospel. The crew from RichmondBET.org handled themselves very well, I learned a lot and was honored to follow them around with my camera. Despite the ridiculous amount of protest, it like it always did helped gather a crowd who was ready to answer questions and engage in amazing discussions about the Savior and what he did for them...



An atheist stands side by side Rob raising her voice to overpower him.

She was reading from "The Gospel According to The Flying Spaghetti Monster" ...no really.

The Sign reads as follows "Surgeons General: Standing to close to these people may increase your chance of becoming an IDIOT"

Matt teams up against a pack of mormons.


Nathan Preaching to a crowd.

Matt Preaching in front of the VCU Hibbs Building.


The RichmondBET.org Team


Chris Shares the Gospel, only to be recorded, this will only greatly increase his message.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home