4.07.2008

Open Air Preaching - College Tour Day 1 - Christopher Newport University

Today was the start of the college campus tour. I went with some friends to do some Open Air Preaching at Christopher Newport University. Today marks the first time I was heckled, Nathan said I handled it well...

The following photo's are of Nathan, I was taking the photo's so naturally there are none of me. Not by accident if I may add..
Nathan is heckled by mob.


Mary speaks to a "scientist."


This guy was one of the lead hecklers of the group, loud, arrogant, pride filled. After everything was over he was willing to have a one on one with Nathan.


CNU tried to stop the preaching by moving us to an area where no one would hear...But it just made our voices louder. (In fact, looking back it probably made more people stop and wonder why that guy was yelling from way over there...)


After all the preaching was done, I was resting in a chair because my shoes got soaked and were numb from the cold, a guy came up to me and asked me to explain what this whole Christian thing was about. So I did, after I walked him through the Law he was deeply humbled and very receptive to the Gospel. His name was Clay, please pray for him.

Tomorrow were going to William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA. Pray for us...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home