5.10.2009

The food of Sheep and Goats.


I think a lot about food.

Recently I heard some preacher or someone mention that churches are doing nothing but feeding the goats. Our churches are buffets filled with goat food.

I thought about that and decided to do some research as to what exactly goats and sheep eat?

Here is what i found from a simple Google search...

"What do Sheep Eat?"
Sheep eat natural greens. They are more picky. Even refusing to drink water that is covered with Scum and Algae.

"What do Goats Eat?"
Goats are a lot less picky, they don't really care to much about what they eat, they chew on everything and likewise can have several digestion problems because of the stuff they chewed on.

I am going to leave it there and let you ponder the sort of food the sheep should eat and what sort of food the Shepard should feed them.

I will not apologize for being a picky sheep with a picky appetite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home