4.26.2008

Abortion is Racism, but this is genocide.

One of the things I am incredibly passionate about is Abortion.No I am not passionate about Abortion the practice, I am passionate about seeing abortion end. I lookforward to the day.

Perhaps.

This will be a stepping stone tha launches the pro-life revolution.

A while back ago John Piper gace a sermon about abortion being Racism. He called it a mass genocide. 1/3 of all abortions are from African Americans. You can watch this here...I beg you to view this.



Now.

Recently a pro-life group drew the conclusion that donating to Planned Parenthood is pretty much extermination of a race. So it beg's the question "Can I donate to a certain minority group, to eliminate their race as much as I can?"

A Pro-Life group recently made a series of phone calls asking if they could donate their money to Planned Parenthood to give abortions to Blacks because they were racist. The callers were very excited about their racism.

Planned Parenthood was just as excited about helping them out.







I feel so utterly helpless. I hate sitting behind this computer desk pounding on this keyboard in hopes that I am actually making a difference to help these children.

Is there something we can do? As citizens of the United States must we just sit and blog?

I mean where are the marches? Where are the Rallies? This should be Every Day.

There are rallies everyday at DC demanding the impeachment of George Bush. I like the man. But the point is if there are more rallies, protests and outcries demanding the removal of a president then those demanding the elimination of genocide from within our borders. We need to seriously rethink our priorities.

Anyone willing to plan a Million Man March for Life?

I am.

Send Me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home