11.06.2007

Dramaloution?

OK, so maybe the word choice was poor but starting in two weeks, November 18th to be exact.

We will be starting something radical.

TransplantMinistries.com has a few goals as a Ministry.

1. Spread the Redeeming Gospel of Jesus Christ using Creative high quality media.
2. Train and equip the Church on methods of proper evangelism and use of new media technologies to bring Glory to the Savior.
3. Encourage Christian artist to use their talent for God's Glory, and not Mans, while staying true to unwavering sound biblical doctrine.

As a way to unite all three fields me and my brother Michael Pittman have set some steps in motion to start Malachi. Malachi is going to be a traveling, drama and media team that combines all sorts of Christian Art and theatrics into one show.

The name comes from the First chapter of of Malachi, where God demands the best for his worship and sacrifices.... So Malachi is going to be just that. The Best.

This means that every skit will be original.
Every Actor will be superb.
Every expectation, will be impossibly to high.
Every performance/act/scene/script/etc/ will give Glory to God.
The Gospel of how Jesus Christ died to rescue filthy sinners from the depths of Hell will be preached without fail everywhere we go.

So thats the plan.

So are you interested in volunteering your talents and Sunday afternoons to creatively giving glory to God and sharing the Gospel?

For more information the first meeting will be held on Sunday November 18th, 2007 at 4pm at Riverside Baptist Church, in Newport News, VA. There all questions can be asked and answered. Come ready to show the talents God has given you...




1 Comments:

Blogger fisherwoman said...

Hi Marcus! Hey, Jesse and Kerrigan are my friends! I linked to your site from somewhere...you are right about Rob Bell...a different gospel. I know a lot of seedsowers and open air preachers around the states and beyond. Please check out our message board, Fishing Fools, at: www.fool4given.com Here is my witnessing audio podcast site: www.JesusChrist.mypodcast.com (I'm in Texas) I use WOTM as well as all my sower friends.Do you listen to www.wayofthemasterradio.com? My website is: http://groups.msn.com/GoF-I-S-H/ You can email me at: bettybornagain@yahoo.com

November 22, 2007 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home