12.07.2008

Adventures of the Heckler Magnet...

So my team has a nick name for me. They call me a "heckler magnet", probably because not all the time, but definitely most of the time when I open air I am bombarded by hecklers. 

The following video was from Newport News, HollyDazzle Fireworks Extravaganza. This guy claimed to be a witch. I asked him to tell me where his morality comes from.

At first he said himself, then he said Government, then he Said Himself again...

He said rape was OK, and slavery as long as the government said it. Not in the video but before the recording he stated that Hitler was wrong, but not at fault because he sets his standard of morality. He could not tell my why Hitler was wrong.

Watch as the crowd gathers and the Gospel is proclaimed as the crowd sees how a God Centered Worldview is critical for all of society. 



1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Kurek said...

You may be saying the right things, but you are saying it in the most ridiculous and ignorant way possible... Good job on making an ass out of truth!


http://TheEvolutionofGod.wordpress.com


tim

December 10, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home