4.02.2007

If you have ever had surgery...

you know the time when they place you in the bed and you roll down the long aisle as the swinging doors close behind you, you become aware that the Operation is about to take place...There is no turning back.

Transplant Ministries has reached that stage of the operation.

Now we need your help more before.

For those of you that have been activly persuing and involved in our ministry you know that I have been wasting time working in a low paying Retail Job, while developoing this ministry.

It came to a point where I had to make a decision of importance.

Which is more valuable. The Ministry or the paycheck.

For months I have been praying that God would just let this ministry break wide open. Have everything be given to me on a silver platter. I dreamed of the day I could quit my Job, and say...I am soryr I cannot work for you. God has Blessed me with my Ministry doing very well.

It never happened,

I was convicted.

I was Lazy.

I wsa fired from my retail job. My apathy was evident. I couldnt hide it.

God woke me up.

I will not be looking for another Job though. Transplant Ministries is now my Job of choice.

So as I sit here on vacation...(A Short one to gather my thought's) I am going to be putting every effort I have into this Ministry.

So pray for me.

Also please comment below and throw out any ideas as to plans to get this thing rolling.

Again, thanks for the prayer. PLease pray that God will use this to Glorify himself in such a fantastic way, the mind cannot comrehend.

Marcus.

PS Stay Tubed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home